Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Easter Projects Finished and Computer Problems!

Well I know it seems like I have been MIA, but it has only been because of my Stupid Computer!! O.K. So maybe it is the Stupid Computer User! :) Well it totally locked up and wouldn't allow anything to get on the internet. So everything that needed to be kept had to be taken off and saved. Then the Hard drive re-formatted and then the original install disk had to be used. Then it took like 3 days for all the updated for Windows Vista to install! LOL The computer is 2 years old so it had 2 years of updates! Then all the programs had to be reinstalled. Now I am back up and running. I tell you I was like an addict on withdrawal without the computer and internet!

So I have been up to Tons that I will just be blasting thru all week to show you. I wanted to show you a few of the Easter Projects that I have been up to and are going to be up to!

One of the things my Mom did for my sister and I was that she always had a special Easter Basket for us. When I moved out I received Tons of boxes and things that Mom had saved and a few of them were Easter Baskets. I really have cherished those things. Well I wanted to give my Kids that same Kind of memories.

So all I did was take a simple Bentwood Basket from Walmart(like 3.99, or less) and then spray painted it white, then dry brushed a color over it. The unfinished one is Miss Lily's! I think I am going to do hers in a soft Pink.
(unfinished)

(All Done and ready for the Bunny!) I really like how they turned out. These are actually the 4th year we are using them. They have held up very well I think!

Well I finally made a Tag for my Chocolate Bunny and gave him a more subtle bow, then when I posted him on Pink Saturday! He looks so Yummy and No Calories!! The Perfect Guilt-Free Chocolate!! Although I just had a thought if you eat paper is it calorie free??!! J/K not going to eat the Paper Bunny when I have a whole bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs that would be just crazy!:)
Well Thanks for stopping by and visiting!! I have been working on stuff to get a ETSY store going and a New Blog, so check back in the next few weeks and see what Craziness I have gotten myself into!
Have a Great Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment