Friday, April 10, 2009

T-Shirt Softie!

Well a few years ago Cracker Barrel had a clearance on some of their T-shirts. Well we thought they were too cute to pass up. I think we paid like $5 dollars for each. Well the kids have outgrown them, and I was getting rid of clothes that don't fit the kids anymore to see what the summer clothes situation is. Now with that crazy law in place I can't resale them. So I thought well they would make great Softies for Miss Lily! I am not sure if I am going to do the Girls one yet or not. I was thinking of sving it for her to actually wear.


It comes with a packet of pieces to apply to them!

Here is Mr. Potato Head all done and stuffed!

He is so cool, he had to wear Shades! Can we guess I totally was an 80's Girl! :)

Well I just thought this was a fun little project that I just did in a few minutes time.
Have a Great Day! Thanks for Stopping By!




4 comments:

  1. That is a cute idea! I have some veggie-tales t-shirts my boys have outgrown - this would be a good way to re-cycle them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a cute blog you have! I dont even know how I got here. I'm sure from a blog to a blog to a blog! I love your covered pencil holders...soooo cute. Feel free to come visit The Childrens Nest at www.thechildrensnest.blogspot.com. I have really fun ideas for things you can do with your kids!! Take care and have a great night!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am soo jealous! I am a big Mr. Potato Head collector! I love those!

    ReplyDelete