Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Pink Saturday! Doll Love!

It is Pink Saturday! I am so glad that it is Pink Saturday! I have things I made this week and then Pictures of my Favorite Doll! I just put the finishing touches on my very first "Annie" Doll. I got her all done just in time to make her Pink Saturday Appearance!
I made a Tabby Snake for a bloggy friends son this week. Well Miss Lily kept trying to take it, so I made her one too!
I love that it is Spring! Garanimals has put out their Spring clothes. I got tons of shirts that have watermelons and ice cream cones and strawberries! How could I resist when every single one had a bit of Pink on them! Well I must confess I am a huge sucker for that Smile! :)

I do have Big News! Miss Lily is crawling! Yay! OK well ask me again after she has gotten into everything! LOL
Thank You for stopping by! Please Visit again really soon. A Huge Thank You to Beverly for her tireless effort to bring together so many people and the Fabulous color Pink! Spread the Pink Love and stop by and visit her blog and the other Pink Followers! Have A Great Day Full Of Pink!

19 comments:

  1. what a cute doll, oh, I mean both dolls, your little real one and the fabric one! Happy Pink Saturday! Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pink Raggedy Doll and a real live pink doll, too wonderful!

    Thanks for stopping by...

    Happy Pink Saturday
    from the Raggedy Girl-Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your doll!! You did a great job with her. Your baby is adorable, I'm always tempted to by up all the pretty spring pink garanimals too.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous baby! Those tab toys are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday. Your blog is just such a delight to visit each week. Of course, all of the pink goodies always warm my ♥. This week everyone seems to be out-doing themselves!

    Wishing you, and all those close to your ♥, a purr-fect weekend filled with joy, peace and gracious living.

    Miss Lily is the BEST PINK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *´¨)
    ¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
    (¸.*´ (¸.*´* HAPPY PINK SATURDAY *

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Annie doll! You did a nice job! A whole new world awaits Miss Lily! Happy Pink Saturday...Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Annie doll is too cute. I love rag dolls and have many around my house. I keep several of my doll in the kitchen to keep me company as I bake.

    Have a great Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jennifer! Thanks for stopping by my first Pink Saturday post. Your Lily is a doll! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute doll! What a cute baby--- crawling... watch out world!!

    Happy Pink Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful little girl. Now that she's learned to crawl, maybe she'll head straight for that too cute dolly! Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jennifer! Lilly is soo cute! You are just so crafty! Love you Annie doll. My grand mother made us all Raggedy Ann dolls when I was little. I still have mine.

    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cutie patootie that little one is!! She is adorable.

    Sweet doll.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your pink "Annie" doll is so cute. She will be a wonderful life long friend to some lucky child.....maybe your little crawling baby doll, with the big beautiful smile?

    Happy Pink Saturday,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cutie in her PINK! Happy PS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. just want to kiss the soft pink baby cheeks! happy pink, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  17. The doll is cute - so is your real live doll! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cutie (the baby) and what a doll (the doll) and how pleased you must be to be getting some of your projects finally finished. Don't you feel better now, lol. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute! Happy Pink Saturday to you, too. ~Arleen

    ReplyDelete