Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Getting Organized Before My Classes Begin!


I have been trying like a Mad women to get my house in order. I start Summer College Classes very soon like less than 2 weeks. So I decided to sort and put my fabric away better. So I can get to it and do a project quicker. I have been organizing everything. The Kids are so loathing it! I am telling them to put everything away, and to pick up after themselves. 
Can you tell my Pink pile is so BIG! :)   {You would think someone likes Pink here}

All put away! Nice and tidy! 
Thanks For Stopping By! Come Back Soon!

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Jennifer! I know what you mean about trying to get things back into order. I'm with you there! lol I soooo want to get my house organized again!
    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get organized! I'm waiting for school to get out to get mine done but it's almost here. Great pile of fabric. I love fabric but I can't sew!

    Keep up the good work!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good organizing! I really didn't inherit that gene. Good luck with starting your classes - that is awesome!

    And congratulations on losing 55 pounds - that is huge! I am a label reader too. It is amazing how much bad stuff is in food. Especially high fructose fruit syrup - yuck!

    Have a super day!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks, good I need to organize my fabric... bad...

    ReplyDelete