Thursday, April 9, 2009

Swap Goodies!

I am so excited! this was my first full Swap ever. Beth hosted this Children's Easter Swap. She has a great Blog. So stop by and pay her a visit! I had three Swap Partners. It was so much fun getting to know them. My first Swap Partner, with Alina and I, is Jennifer and Cathrine.


These are the goodies we got from them!
These are the goodies we sent.
Our second Swap partners for Druce and I, was Annie and Julia.

The goodies we sent!

The goodies we got!
Our Third Swap Partner for Miss Lily and I, is Terri and Sophia.
The goodies we sent!


The goodies they sent us!

We were so spoiled by everyone of our Swap Partners! Thank you so much to them. My kids and I felt like it was Christmas. Thank You all for making our First Swap so much fun. It was so much fun to get everything and go thru it, but I know that I had more fun thinking about what to send and making things!

Terri sent this totally cute bunny for Lily and she has played with it non-stop.




Druce took his Marker Roll to bed with him. It was the cutest thing I wish I could have gotten a pic of it. Alina wore the cute shirt with an Egg applied to the front of it the very next day to school! I have enjoyed everything that was sent and I have to say Thank You again for all the lovely Pink things and I really can't even express how fun this all was!
Now as far as I know Terri is the only Swap Partner I had that has a blog too. Her blog is so awesome. Go check her Blog out and she was cool things she is up to.
Thank You for stopping by and seeing what we have been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment