Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Little Black Frame!

This Little Black Frame, I feel is the Crafting Worlds equivalent to The Little Black Dress! Ok Well Black goes with everything! Jen from Tatertots and Jello, left me a comment about seeing what I do with it. So this Post is totally for you Jen. I hope I did well!:) A side Note here, Go check out Jen's blog it is Awesome. She is funny and I love the Title of her Blog. I do have to say the Jello part is kind of a Joke to us Mormons. LOL.

Now this Frame is only $1 at the Walmart. It was on one of those wire hangey things. I have no idea what they are called. In the actual frame aisle.

( Here is what the Package looks like)
(When I opened it I couldn't believe it wasn't Resin. It is wood)

( Now on this part I actual used the paper as a template to cut my nice paper. I did this just in case you could see thru the flower. I then put in the paper first then the glass to give the thickness back to the frame. I then just hot glue gunned the leaf down then the flower itself. I love Daises they are my Favorite Flower and the Pink Gerbers are my absolute favorite. Well of course because it is Pink!! Then I just took left over French Ribbon and tied on a tag I made and then Hot Glued it to the corner and then all done!)
( I really thought that Sassy said it all!)



Here it is in place in the Kitchen. My kitchen is Pink (of course) and Green!

Well if you find any of the Frames and do them up. Drop me a line and let me know how they turned out. The possibilities are endless with a frame like this!
I hope you enjoyed this Post and Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Have a Great Day!!

4 comments:

  1. That is darling, I love it. I think I need to start paying more attention to frames now that I see there possiblities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that is so cute! I love that little frame. And the flower is adorable!

    XOOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this one! Not only is the finished frame/project beautiful but your entire display set up is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer-I love that picture frame! I put those flowers in my girls' hair all of the time, but I never thought to use it this way. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete