Monday, April 6, 2009

Sewing Projects!

I am excited this week! I have a bunch of new Projects in the works! I am not that great at sewing. I totally have limitations on what I actually can do. Although that sure doesn't Stop me from Dreaming! Well I have really liked a lot of the Amy Butler designs, especially the Purses. Well most are actually more difficult than I can do. Well at the Quilt store near me One of the Ladies helped me with this. She said it was an easy pattern and that She had made on and Showed it to me. Well that did it I was in Love already and that it was easy sent it right over the Edge! So this week I am making the Birdie Sling Purse.


OK Now I know this isn't Amy Butler Fabric, but this is my first attempt so, I didn't want to mess-up on Amy Butler Fabric!

I also Got a Pattern at the Shop for a pillowcase shirt and I loved this Pants Pattern to go with it! It is the Bella Pant Pattern by Pink Fig! Fist off How could I not love something that is made by a company called the Pink Fig!


OK, This is my second project! I got this mag. at the same Shop. I fell in love with the Slice of Cake Pink Cushion! So I am going to make it. I also Love the Purse it shows on the front cover up in the top right hand corner. Maybe next weeks project?

This is the fabric that I am prob going to use on it. Well I think I have a very ambitious week ahead of me. So I am going to get started! Have a Great Day and Thank You for stopping by!!




3 comments:

  1. Hey Jennifer!
    Some cute projects you have in the works there! I wish I had time to sew right now. I really miss not being able to do the crafts I used to do. With having to take my son to preschool everyday there just isn't time for it. And I need to take my machine in to get it fixed. I really need to do that soon! lol
    I hope you and yours have a Happy Easter!
    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have that birdie bag pattern. In fact I have for awhile I just have not made the time to make it yet. LEt me know how that goes, I heard that Amy Butler patterns measurements were always a little off. I know that was the case as well with the frenchy bag.

    I can't wait to see that cake, it looks so yummy. And I think your smart on that bag going with less inexspensive fabrics for the first try, I do that do and boy am I ever glad sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the things you picked up. My daughter and I also picked up that magazine the last time we were at the quilt store. They had one of the cake slices made and my daughter loved it.

    I look forward to seeing the purse and the outfit you make. Victoria wants to make an outfit like that for her little girl.

    ReplyDelete