Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Living Room Re-do Cont. and Wooden Bowl Makeover!

I have to apologize for not being more regular with my postings as of late! I have been so busy and crazy. Between Doctors appointments and Swap packages and Tag swaps and trying to get a package together to send to my Sister and my Nephew. I have been literally Crazed! :) I feel like life has been going so fast lately and I have been unable to catch my breath! Well i have been rehabbing a few things. I am really determined to get my Living Room Done! I have been trying to put things together to have an On-line store. I have wanted to do that for a year and a Half now. My Sister-in-Law has a Etsy store but lucky for me we aren't selling anything alike. I have enjoyed doing these few Swaps. they are so much fun! Plus my Sister got Engaged and she is so happy. Which she totally deserves to be! Well I will show you what I have been up to lately!

Here is the 99 Cent wooden Bowl that I got at the salvation Army here in Dalton!


Here it is with a great coat of Barn Red on it! I totally Love how it turned out.

Awhile ago I told you i finally Painted my bare side table. Well this is the one side all done up!



This is the other side table all done and put together. I love this Black that I found it just really looks so good!

My Little Old Books I got for $1 a piece and the Stone bird I think I got him 3 years ago for $2 from the garden section at the Lowe's.


I have to tell you I got this cute Frame for $1 at the Walmart and it isn't cheap plastic. It is actually wood. I can't wait to do something with it!



I have been re-doing my Desk and prettying up some things I have recycled and reused! I will put up pics of it soon! Take Care and Thank You for stopping by and visiting! Come around again real soon!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jennifer!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog!! You have a cute one, too!!
    Elise
    I wasn't sure if you have email on your blog or not...but if you want, you can email me.
    athomeelise{at}yahoo{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The bowl sure does looks beautiful! You did a great job with it. I to am trying to get my house back in order. I finally got my dining room almost back but hopefully I will finish that up tomorrow. I am in the mood to spring clean!
    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! Your bowl is awesome! And I can't wait to see what you do with the picture frame!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete