Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy 5mo. To Miss Lily!

Well it was 5mo. ago today that I met this beatuiful Little Girl. The preganacy was crazy and the labor was filled with crazy parts,but it was all well worth it to have this wonderful Little Girl here! She is always Happy and gives big smiles that light up a room! Even when she has been sick she still will give you a smile!

She is rolling around now, and she is sitting up by herself for brief times, and her new favorite chewy toy is her Feet! We are so blessed to have her sweet and gentle influence in the House everyday!
So here is to a Happy 5mo. and the rest of her life to come! Thank You Miss Lily for being part of our Family!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! My little Chiquitin just turned 5 months as well! His thighs are much too chubby to get his foot to his mouth though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I just found out that I am your swapping partner, I am so excited. Just wanted to get a little feel for what you like so I stopped by. HAve a great day.

    ReplyDelete