Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Book Swap Goodies!

This was my first Swap of any kind Ever! I loved it I could not have picked a better Partner! Nicki at Mimi's Room was my Partner! Stop by her blog! She loves to read and her Grand kids are so Cute! I didn't take a picture of what I had sent her. I forgot I was getting Kidney Stones at the time and well I was just glad the package made it to the right House! I sent the book Bad Dog, Marley, and the grown up version for Nicki; Marley and Me. I was just hoping they enjoyed it as much as we do. That is always a concern when you are talking about Books! I knew that is a good one though!



This is what Nicki sent us! We got Two Books! I Love You Forever! Which is a fab. Book! Every Mommy should read it! Then Bread and Jam for Francis! Which is so cute! Francis is so Sassy and we Love Sassy over here! (Which has nothing to do with the fact that, hmm, the Mom over here is Sassy and so are her 2 baby Girls! LOL Poor Guys in the family!) The kids were so happy to find out that Francis has a series of Books. So we will be off to the library sometime this weekend I am sure!


The kids love to read, but lately their New thing is Who is going to read to Miss Lily! Even though she is only almost 5 mo. old she loves to be read to! She loved the pictures in Francis! She kept trying to grab it away!









Well I wanted to Thank Carrie at Reading To Know for hosting the Children's Book Swap! So if you get a chance stop by her Blog it is really cool! I wanted to Thank Nicki for all the goodies and to her Grand kids, Gracie and Ethan, for making the so Cute Bookmarks! I had so much fun and i think that it is good to have a great swap Partner! So if you get a chance check out their Blogs and see what they have going on!




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for making this swap so much fun! ...and your kids are adorable! There's nothing better than a baby who already loves books. !YAY for Miss Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a nice swap package, and the books look cute! I am hosting a childrens swap if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never read I love you Forever out loud. I can't make it all the way through without getting choked up!! sappy I know!!

    ReplyDelete