Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Some Fun Finds!

Well after the Taxes was done I went to look at some of the local shopes here. I found this buffet and the child's wicker set! The buffet has 2 small drawers and is open on the bottom. So I am thinking of painting it Cream and then use either Pink Depression Glass pulls or Jadite Green Pulls. Reprodution though, can't afford the real thing! I am hoping after I paint the Wicker(I am thinking Pink!) , Miss Lily will have lots of Tea Parties with it! So now I am going to have to get some Tea Set!! Like I need an excuse to go shopping and Junking! I will let you see what I finally do with them!





8 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and your kind comments! You found some wonderful things and your ideas for them are perfect! I look forward to seeing them finished :)
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I also saw the adorable paper mache houses you painted down below. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer~
    Those are wonderful finds! The wicker table and chairs set is absolutely adorable! Please show us pictures when you are done with your ideas for the buffet! I am sure it will turn out beautifully! :)

    I hope you have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your great finds! That buffet is beautiful! I can't wait to see how you finish them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is good stuff...Miss Lilly would love pink I am sure! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, the whciker set is too cute! It would be lovely is pink too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That buffet is going to look so wonderful when you are done with it. It has great structure! And that child's table set - so cute! My daughters love playing tea set with their friends!

    Have a great weekend!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, that buffet will look fantastic. Love the idea of jadeite pulls!

    ReplyDelete