Monday, March 2, 2009

Book Swaps, and Stones, and Hospitals, Oh My!

Well first off I need to apologize to my Swap Partner, Nicki. I asked for something to be posted that I was in the hospital for a few days, but it didn't get done. I am so sorry for that. I have loved doing the Swap. Nicki was the perfect Partner for me. My kids absolutely love the books. They have taken turns reading both of the books to Miss Lily and she loved that! We love Francis' Sassy-ness! The kids were so excited to find out that there are more books to Francis. Nicki's beautiful grand kids made us bookmarks too. They are so cute! They are Dogs which goes over very big in my house! The bookmarks are in the picture! I will put up more about the Book Swap and do the proper post for it. I just wanted to apologize.


(Our great Book Swap goodies!)


Well on last Monday I felt Kidney Stones coming on. It is a very distinct pain that I have come to know unfortunately. So I went to the Docs office and he gave me nice pain meds, and told me to drink tons of water. Well I told him I was having trouble going to the bathroom, which isn't good when you have stones. Well on Tuesday night I passed it, but was still having bathroom issues.(Sorry I am really trying to be totally delicate here.) So he said that he immediately wanted me in the office. Well I was so dehydrated that I needed to be admitted. I was so exhausted and tired of feeling sick . Well this summer i was going to see the GI about my tummy issues and have a biopsy and full colonoscopy. Well my Doc thought, Hey why not get the GI to see you since I was going to be admitted and I was having GI issues. LOL Yeah joke on me I found myself having a colonscopy and the biopsy the very next day! Like I wasn't feeling good already I need a big scope up my you know what! Well I got home from the Hospital late Thursday. I have been sleeping most of the weekend and I am on the mend nicely. So I know I have been missing form Blogging, but I am up and ready to go. Now if I could just find some Fairies to clean my house. It is amazing how no one can do anything around the house but good old Mommy! LOL I hope everyone else out there is doing well, and not going through what I just did. I will be back with tons of finds and goodies that I totally have to share.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I had kidney stone one year to the date apart... A total of twice in my life... I have also birthed 4 children naturally... I would rather give birth than have kidney stones... The pain is HORRIBLE... I am sorry you had deal with that and other junk too...

    ReplyDelete