Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pink Dollar Frame!

I wanted to post what I did with the Pink Dollar Frame I got from the Dollar bin at the Michael's near us. I love the frame, but I wasn't really sure what I was going to do with it.



I had these wood letters that were magnets from the Dollar Trees. I had taken the magnets off of the back of them and sanded them down and painted them white. So i decided to cover it in glitter. A little glitter never hurt anyone!


I had to take the shiny, cheap plastic off and it detached the back of the frame from one side, I tacky glued it back into place. It was only a Dollar so I figured if it turns out too bad it was only a Dollar and a bit of paper and glitter.


Well it turned out well i think and I put it on my nightside table. "J" for Jennifer how could I go wrong?! I think I have a thing about letters lately? LOL I hope you enjoyed. Have a nice day!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer~
    What a cute frame! I love what you did with it! :) I also love love LOVE the letter "K" that you decorated! (On your previous post.) You are very talented! :)

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and for leaving such a sweet comment. I am so glad to know about your blog! :) I'll be back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I just love all your craft projects. I had a great time looking over your blog. Plus you have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute project! I want to go to a Michael's. There isn't one close to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute! Love the Michael's dollar bins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure wish that I could quit the soda too. Since I don't drink coffee I get my caffiene from soda...........I really need it to get up and go. I have tried diet dew but it seems to taste sweeter to me. Love your blog. Many Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete