Monday, February 2, 2009

First Snow Here In My Part Of Georgia!

I have been almost snobbish and Proud lately, upon hearing all the snow that my friends in Utah and Indiana and Virginia have been having, and we are not. We have been wearing sandles and Capri's and shorts here for months. Now people from here think it is cold. Well all week the sun has been shining and the weather gorgeous. Yesterday was a fine example of the nice 70+ weather we were having. Well today now it is this. Now I am a Mid-West Girl at heart and Indiana snow would laugh at this, but it snowed here. It started to rain first and it isn't sticking, but Folks we got some Snow!



1 comment:

  1. haha, youre right I am a midwesterner and I am laughing! I dont even know how many inches we have on the ground. It almost got above freezing this week for the first time in over a month.

    ReplyDelete