Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Sweet Children!

I have had a hard week. Miss Lily has been sick the whole week. She has been running slight fevers and stuffy, runny nose. The house has been crazy and messy. I have totally been feeling sorry for myself. Then the other day I relized how really blessed I am with the children I have. The kids had gotten quite the other day, which set off my Mommy radar. So I tip-toed to see what they were doing and I found this. I had to take a pic of it. It really reminded me of how lucky I am no matter how hard of a day it has been, I really am blessed with the sweetest children!



Lily was sick in this picture and you could hear how congested she was, but she was still giving out smiles to everyone. I thought that the sick person wasn't suppose to do the cheering up! That smile alone makes every hard day melt away!
This pic I took like three days ago and she was so sick she fell asleep playing! I had to leave the room I was giggling so hard I thought I would wake her up! She really is such a yummy little thing!




1 comment:

  1. Oh, these are the sweetest photos! How did you keep from just burying your face in that little baby belly and kissing her until she woke up?! Mommy-hood is the best thing in the whole world and you are very blessed.

    ReplyDelete