Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What I Have Been Tarting Up!

I have loved the Clearance aisle at the Hobby Lobby lately! I got a few things there for Cheap! Cheap! The Chess Pieces were this garish Gold finish. The crowns were also. I forgot to take a before, because they were so ugly I just wanted to cover them right away! When I took off the tape on the mirror Crown Tray it shows a spot of the former UGLY finish! None of these pieces cost more than 5 dollars.




( See Yucky Gold Finish!)

( A Crown Fit For The Queen)

( Front Of The Mirror Crown Tray)


( The Awesome Chess Pieces For The Chess Freaks In My Family!)
The Kids and Matt are the ones who play chess, I am just the cheerleader!
Now these signs I got for $1.50 a piece and then the first frame for $3.00 at Walmart,of course I had to paint it Pink! The second sign was the same price and the unfinished frame I got from Hobby Lobby for under 5 bucks! I am still figuring where they are going to go in the girls room, because I got this cute Pink Message Board I want to put up too!















This Poodle I got at Hobby Lobby for $2.08 isn't that a great deal. I am going to paint it Pink. Alina is obsessed with Pink Poodles! I will show you the end results when I am done!







I got this Crown ornament for my Bedside table. The stand for it was yucky gold again so I spray painted it and now it matches the Crown! I know I have a bit of a theme going on right now! I am Crown obsessed! Well that is what I have been up to lately. I am going to have to show everything off when I get It all put up!





1 comment:

  1. I love that little crown! A crown and pearls (well, faux pearls) all in one - great combo!

    ReplyDelete