Monday, January 26, 2009

Alina's Baptism!

When we first moved to Georgia we were assigned a couple for our Hometeacher/Visiting Teacher by the Stake President, The Rhyne's. They were so wonderful to us. They really helped take care of us. They made sure our needs were being meet, and we have never felt more Loved. They totally spoiled us and were so doting on the Kids. The Kids totally fell in love with the Rhyne's. Well the whole thing surrounding Alina's Baptism was a craze of events and more craziness. The Rhyne's totally stepped in when Family couldn't make it to help in the day. It turned out very special. Plus Alina is wearing my Baptismal Dress that my Mother made for me. It was such a special day and I was so full of grateful tears and joy. I am so thankful for the gospel and the joys it brings to our daily lives! I am also grateful how the Lord puts people in your path to help you along life's journey. We are so grateful to the East Brainerd Ward for their Love and kindness and generosity. We Love and Miss them All!

No comments:

Post a Comment