Monday, February 2, 2009

My First Swap!

I am so excited! I am very, very new to the blogging world. I have been following a few peoples blogs and tons of our friends have them. Well I saw that poeple were doing these Swaps. Well they looked like so much fun. So on one of the blogs that I look at all the time suggested this Book Swap as a good one for as she called it "newbies". So this "Newbie" is excited and ready to go as soon as I get my partner! I will let everyone know how it all goes. So thank you Beth for the suggestion. I highly recommend taking a look at her Blog. I have enjoyed keeping up with her blog. Thanks Beth! I know I need to start signing up on peoples blog rolls. I promise I am going to start doing that very soon!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I am glad you are going to particpipate! it looked like such a fun swap, I couldnt turn it down. This we be a great swap with you to start with since it is very simple, and only one item. Flickr has a lot of great swap groups, and www.swapdex.com lists tons of great saps going on all over blogland!

    Thank for finalyl posting a comment, I love to read them and it is so wondeful to see who is reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer! You are my person for the Book Swap! Please email me your mailing info! I look foward to mailing you your book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer..and welcome to blog land! It is a lot of fun, you will meet some of the nicest ladies too. Thanks for coming by and visiting me. I love your crown ornaments. cherry

    ReplyDelete