Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day! Happy Pink Saturday!

Happy Valentine's Day! Happy Pink Saturday! Well I am so Happy to have another Pink Saturday! I didn't get much of a chance to look at other Pink posts. I woke up last Saturday morning to a very sick baby girl. Then the rest of the week, the rest of the children followed along with myself. So my post for this Pink Saturday is going to be some of the Pinks that I live with everyday! I am hoping to get to my fun Pink fabrics this week to show you the finished products next week!

I have to start this off with the toally cute card that my Son made for Valentine's Day. (He asked if I was going to put it on the computer) How could I refuse such a cute face! So Happy Valentines Day from my son to everyone!
I love converse shoes, but as you can tell my Pink ones are very loved and well worn. I found this Pink Converse purse at Target 3 days ago, and am totally in love with it!

This is the shelf above my night side table. My little doll on the bench is Pink Head to toe!


My nightside table! It is actually painted in a very subtle pink!



My favorite body spray, my favorite glosses, my MP3 player and earbuds, my favorite game, all in Pink!





Now my Kitchen is Pink and Green! My 2 favorite colors!





I just got these plates 3 days ago at Target! I loved the plate rack and had gotten it for 50% off at the Hobby Lobby and had been looking for just the right plates to go on it! I have a confession they are Melamine! Isn't that great I only payed $1.50 a piece for them!





One of my Newest Dolls! It is part of my Valentines Gifts and I couldn't leave her out!






I love this Cookie Jar! My son can't understand why we don't ever put cookies in it! I told him that one day maybe his wife could explain it to him. I just go the "Oh, Mom!" look!



Well I wanted to end this post, from our sick but on the mend household, with a smile! This is one of my favorite Pink things in the house!






I hope you have a Fun, wonderful, full of Pink day! I hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day!
Make sure you tell the people you Love that you Love them everyday and not just today! Thanks again Beverly for this wonderful chance to spread around Pink in the world. Have a Great Pink Day!







23 comments:

  1. Love all your pink goodies and of course baby is favorite.Happy pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ALL of your pinkies, especially the domino's!! Happy Pink Saturday and Valentine's Day too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday, oh, and Valentine's Day too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute blog! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Sat. and Happy Valentines Day from a newbie, Char

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer,
    You have some great pink pics...but the best one is that adorable baby!

    Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of the pictures are so special But the first and last are wowzer special. Happy Pink Saturday and Valentines. xo Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice selection. HAPPY PINK DAY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Valentine's Day Jennifer!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute pics! I love the plates from Target!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jennifer,
    my favorite Pinks were the Baby, the cookie jar and of course, the lovely Valentine's day card!

    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday and Valentine's Day too!
    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please thank your son for the beautiful Valentine. He did such a nice job and it was nice of you to share his Valentine with all of us!

    Cute baby all dressed in pink! A nice selection of pink for Pink Saturday!

    Hope everyone is better!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't it amazing how much pink you can find when you just look around and I agree the final one is the greatest.
    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pink dominoes? I love those! I saw those plates at (the always wonderful) Target too and was very tempted! The baby smile is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Jennifer. Awww I love the last photo she is so so cute, love that smile..... OH I love all the the other ones too, the card your sweet Son made is just too cute, those are the best ones of all, I think... Is that a Marie Osmond doll, it sure looks like one, I love all her dolls.

    Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Valentine's Day.

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you had a wonderful Valentines Pink Saturday.....This was one very cute post....I love the card from your son....sooooo cute....tell him he did a beautiful job making that card and make sure you tell him Happy Valentins day from me.....and of course I love the last picture of the baby...just darling and I love what she has on...just toooo cute...
    Mo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your son's wonderful card and you really live life to the pinkest!!! I haven't been to target for ages but I'm going to look for those wonderful plates. Sending gets well Valentine wishes your way. Loved your post. xoxoNancy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your pinks are lovely, especially the cupcake. I have enjoyed my visit and hope to see you once again at Pink Saturday.
    Patricia
    http://theunfinishedflower.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope all are feeling better! Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Valentine’s Day! ♥ Diane

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ummm, this is one of the best Pink posts I've seen. I enjoyed every single thing you shared with us and....ESPECIALLY that final one!
    tee hee
    I love your background, too!!
    hugs, bj

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, I just signed up to follow you so I won't lose you....:O)
    and also meant to say I am crazy about those red plates from Target...

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that last little smiling Valentine the best. What fun pink items to surround yourself with. I have dolls on my blog as well. Please come for a visit! I posted the doll Valentine party on Feb 13th the post before Pink Saturday...

    Happy Pink Valentine Saturday!
    Erin :)

    http://www.fairiemoon.typepad.com/fairiemoon/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Valentine's Day, Jennifer.

    I am glad everyone is feeling better. I love all of your pinks around your home, and I especially love that sweet smile at the end of your post.

    ReplyDelete