Thursday, February 5, 2009

I am Officially A Georgia Peach Now!

Well Matt took the day off yesterday. It would have been so much fun to have him do things on the Husband-To-Do List, but as it turns out it took all day for me to get my Drivers License and get our taxes done. I am not complaining because those are two totally huge things to have out of the way! It only took 5mo. to get the paperwork I needed from Indiana, you know because they have to make sure I am who I say I am. Well I was so happy about it I was smiling so hard and telling everyone that I finally got my license.

Well I am in Love with Gooseberry Patch. I don't know if many people know about them or not. They are the ultimate Stay-At-Home-Mom start up company. Well they have started an online newsleter every month and it is absolutely free. Click here for more info. It has instructions on how to make a coffee cozy out of felt. Now I don't drink coffee but I do hot chocolate and i think it would be fun to make some for some of my friends for Valentine's Day! They also had some great organizing ideas,plus some free recipes. I have quite a fev of there cookbooks and they are well worn. They have this old-fashion cookie cookbook that I love and my copy is almost falling apart. Well I just thought I would tell everyone about them. It is free and they are always looking for really good original recipes for their cookbooks and if they use your recipe then they send you the cookbook free! Well I hope everyone has a warm day. I am trying like mad to finish my pink item. I am going to start participating in Pink Saturday's. I will have a link up very soon for that!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, thanks for that link! I love Gooseberry Patch, I only discovered them this past Christmas when my Aunt brought a book over. I went through her entire Christmas book collection form the last 10 years or so and was just overwhelmed with all the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete