Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Anyone For A Game of Chess?!

I am sure this picture is totally appealing! Well I have regular Tea Bags and Instant Coffee on my crafting shelf. Doesn't everyone?!!! Well anyway I don't drink Regular Tea or Coffee so I am sure non-crafty people are thinking O.K. what is she doing with those things on her shelf!

These Ribbons were too bright white! So I thought that the Coffee would soften them!
I wish you coule see better how nice it turned out!


She this corner of my shelf looked blank and kind of underdressed! This is the reason why I went and got the ribbon to begin with!


I think it looks tons better like this



A Happy shelf and A Happy Girl! I know it is a simple thing but it is enough of a little detail that I really think finishes it off!


3 comments:

  1. WOW! it's amazing how a simple addition like a piece of ribbon can change a whole look! It really does make a difference! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your chess pieces and the ribbon turned out AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, where did you get those huge chess pieces? If you don't mind me asking : ) My Daughters room is all hot pink and black, love these.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete