Thursday, March 12, 2009

Partial Living Room Makeover!

Well I had finally found a black Paint that I liked, so i finally painted the sidetables in my Living Room. I am letting the second one dry. Once I put it in place I will take a picture of it all done and in place. Hopefully soon I will have the whole Living Room finished! I am hoping it will be done soon! It depends if the weather stays nice! I hope!


(before the Tables were painted and finally got up the big Picture)

The After! I love the Black. It just looks nicer than plain old pine!

2 comments:

  1. I think it kinda classes it up. Beautiful work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!!! that's one of my hobbies i to antique shops and buy things and they make them my own! i'm actually getting ready to post all of my make overs!

    ReplyDelete