Tuesday, June 16, 2009

We Have A First Tooth In The House!!

Miss Lily has been super fussy all weekend, and we could figure out why. She has been pulling herself up and walking around holding on to things, but the thing is now she is brave. So now she is taking one step and falling. Well she did a face plant and hit a toy. She is really sore and bruised in the shape of the outline of a circle on her cheek. I thought well maybe I would use the teething tablet to at lest help her gums because she is frantically been rubbing them. To my surprise as I am rubbing her lower gums in the middle the tooth is protruding out. It isn't just slightly out either. It is really there about halfway out.

Miss Lily turned 8 months on Saturday! I really can't believe how much she has changed and grown. She has the sweetest personality and always full of smiles!

Thank You for stopping by! I had to share my Proud Mommy moment!

4 comments:

  1. Awwww, those first little toothies. :)

    They grow so quickly don't they. It is happy and sad all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same thing here! Little chiqutin has been a little teething monster, his fourht tooth popped through on thursday! its so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another milestone in her young life. So sorry she's got her little crop circle bruise. She's such a cutie!

    Happy Friday!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just me again. I wanted to invite you to visit my blog to pick up an award!

    http://weareflyingnow.blogspot.com/2009/06/cloche-party-and-award-time.html

    Robin@Miscellaneous Thoughts

    ReplyDelete