Monday, June 1, 2009

Confessions!

I just wanted to let everyone know what has been going on with me. If I haven't gotten back to you from a comment or an Award that I am so so so sorry. I have had craziness in my life! Between the kids and School for me and School ending for the kids and trying to get things done. I have been very remiss on my blog duties and being a good blog friend. I am not slighting anyone I promise. I am just feeling overwhelmed and can't wait to be able to relax for a bit. I will try to be posting more regularly soon.

Thank You for your understanding.
Have A Great Day!
I will post again really soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jennifer!!!

    I'm there with ya girl! This is the last week of school for my kids! YEAH!!! and I just got home from a doctor's appointment, now I'm getting ready to go my oldest at the bus stop. Tomorrow is Field Day, Thursday is 5th Grade Graduation and the list goes on from there.....

    I have been soooooo tired from all of what I have been doing lately that I thought I was going to menapause early!!! lol Had blood work done which cost $1,250.oo thank God for my insurance who paid 100% of it. Good news nothing wrong with me. Now they are wanting to do a sleep study. I don't think it's sleep apnea so I'm putting that off to see how I am after a few days rest when school is over! hehehe Sleepin in until noon if I can!!!! Who knows what the kids will get into? I don't care! I need my sleep!!!

    Take care! Get some Sleep!

    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been missing regular pics of my cute neice! (and the other two of course) :) Ben has pack meeting tonight, so I will try and call then. Sorry I never called back last night. I have no good reason for it...I just forgot. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete