Friday, June 26, 2009

Pink Saturday Goodies!


It is another Pink Saturday! It has been a crazy week and I am so glad that it is Pink Saturday!!!
Well I have some goodies that I bought this week. I found these cute Pink pens at our local Walmart. The candy sprinkles coin purse I got for 99 Cents. I made the pink hair clip for Miss Lily! We have the cutest Toy Store here and that is where I got the cute Pink Dice! I couldn't resist them{They were Pink after all}.


The first blogging friend that I made was Beth. {Stop by and visit her blog she is so much fun.} I had sent her some selvage edges, and she sent me this really cool package of material and some other fun goodies too! Thank You so much Beth!
This is a cute Hobby Lobby find. It was such a good price I had to take a picture of it to show you.
See unbelievable, only $1.59! It is getting a bit of a spruce up and going into the Girls room!
This bit of material is some that Beth sent me. I love the Retro feel to it. I found this cute Summer style drees to make Miss Lily. I am going to use the cute material she sent me.
I had to take a pic of Miss Lilly from a couple of weeks ago. She was just sitting there with me while i was doing Pink Saturday. I couldn't think of anything cuter than Miss Lily sittin in her Pink Bumbo!!
She was keeping me company. Then she decided to feed the box her munchy snack!! What A Girl!!
Thank You Beverly for hosting Pink Saturday! Stop by her blog and see all the other ladies who Participate in Pink Saturday! It is such a wonderful group we have, and they are so much fun to visit!
Thank You for stopping by and visiting for a bit!
I hope that you have a wonderful weekend. Stop back by soon!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday, lots of pink here Lily is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy pink saturday, beautiful pink post

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet Pink Saturday blog post! There's just something about the color pink that brings out the best of everything☺

    ♥Have a wonderful weekend. Finally warm and sunny here, hope your neck of the woods is just as pink-a-licious as mine♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday! Lily is so precious and beautiful! You got some fabulous deals! Thanks for sharing your pinks!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little dress pattern - it's going to be easy to do and easy to customise into lots of different outfits. I have a feeling we'll be seeing a few outfits in the future? Pink perhaps? :-)

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Pink Bumbo? I have never heard this term/title before! (0; I love the pink dice and the sprinkles change purse!.. Cute finds! Happy Pink Saturday, and hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lily is so sweet and pretty..and all your pinks are wonderful. Happy belated Pink Saturday and have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lily gets cuter with every picture you post of her! Love those pink dice too!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of Pink and best of all your little Lilly.
    Geri

    ReplyDelete