Monday, June 22, 2009

Tag Swap!

I have been participating in a Tag Swap. It is hosted by Jen at Lipstick and Laundry! Her blog is so fun, so stop by and see all the fun she has over there!
I had two other partners for the months of April, May, and June! It really has been so much fun!

My first Swap Partner was Angi. Her blog is so much Fun, so pop in and see what she is up to!



She did the front and back of 2 of the tags.

My second Swap Partner is Katie Dial! I have enjoyed looking at her blog too! It is so much fun.


These are the 3 tags that I made. I came across this gingham scrapbook paper. It really said Spring to me! I have really enjoyed making my Tags and getting Tags. I can't wait to get started on the next three months.



This shows the back of one of my Tags.
If you want to know more about this Tag swap visit Jen at her blog!
These are some journal that I covered. I really like how they turned out. I love that the paper actually has a texture to it.
Thanks for stopping by! Come back by for a visit soon!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty. I especially love the journals! I never did finish "Tess." Her life was just too tragic for me and when I would close the book I didn't want to open it again. After awhile I gave up. I've posted my new reading list for summer, I'm being ambitious!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer,
    All of those tags are so cute! I love them all! I also really like how you covered your journals~ they look so pretty! I have wanted to try that but haven't yet~ partly because it looks like it would be difficult! :) I hope you are enjoying your summer so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how your journals tunred out! Super cute...
    I think I am most in love with the sun tag!! What fun tags!

    ReplyDelete