Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Wall Of K's!

I have wanted to do this for awhile now. Some of the K's are wood and then most are just Fonts. I used some of my Basic Grey paper. I love Basic Grey. Now the ones I used were from the Urban Couture collection. Now there are a few papers that aren't out of that, but most of them are. I thought that is makes a really nice statement on the wall. I now just need to find a few metal ones to round the whole thing out a bit. It really took a bare spot in my living room and made it feel finished.

Thank You for stopping by and visiting.

3 comments:

  1. I like this! I have a collage of family photos in the hallway and I put a B in the midst of it. I like the "initial" decorating!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea!!!! I have three boys here, Ken, my hubby, Kyle, my 19 year old, and Kevin, my 17 year old...so that would be perfect, other than the PINK! LOL

    ReplyDelete