Saturday, June 13, 2009

Raspberry Pink Is A Girls Friend!

I found this Awesome Purse pattern on one of my free searches. Who doesn't love a free pattern. I got it from Rae's blog. Her blog is a lot of fun. Go check her out! {btw it is called the Buttercup Bag pattern}

Now I got the fabric from the quilt store we have in Ringgold GA, Sew Bee It. They have a blog too. Besides having a fun blog, they have so much fun fabric and wonderful women who work there. It is an amazing shop. { A small disclaimer, I really am terrible at sewing so don't look too closely} LOL
I have been a Barnes and Noble member for many years now. I love it that not only do you get your 10% discount, you also get coupons. They were doing this promotion with the bag for 9.99 if you purchased 2 things. My 2 things were a Somerset Studio Gallery{Totally Love, Love, Somerset BTW} and an unfinished journal refill. I used some of my scrapbook paper to finish it off. I also used my 50% off one item coupon thru the email. I don't think that my portion of B&N was more than $20. Of course the kids had to have a book too! :)
This is a close up of the journal.
Years ago I found this really Fun Barbie tissue paper. So I Decoupaged it onto a paper mache box. That was painted Pink of course! ;)
I really like to end this Post with my Favorite Little Pink Girl! My Miss Lily!!!

I want to say Thank You to Beverly, From How Sweet The Sound, the host of this wonderful event. Stop by and visit her blog and the rest of us Pink girls for a day full of Pinkiness and fun. It has been such a fun thing for me to do. I love getting to meet everyone!!
Have A Great Day! Come Back Soon For A Visit!

27 comments:

  1. Jennifer, what a cutie Miss Lilly is as well as your other two children. Your sewing looks good to me ~ I do not sew but at times I wish I had kept it up.

    Thanks for visiting and the nice comment.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think Miss Lilly is the bestest Pink there is!! Love the Barbie tissue paper! What a find! LOL, I'm still hunting for those pants . . . I think I may have gave them to Goodwill (I gained a few . . . :( ) wonder if anyone wanted them, ha ha ha ha

    Have a fabUlous Pink Saturday!!

    Mini hugs :) Sassy Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pinks. Little Miss Lily tops them all of course! Have a wonderful Pink Saturday weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and fun Pink Saturday blog entry! It's a little gloomy outside today (hope the sun comes out) but your blog and a little cup of tea are giving me a little sun!

    Of course, Lily is the BEST pink☺

    Happy Pink Saturday. Sending you good wishes from the tip of Michigan for a special weekend filled with sun, surrounded by those you l♥ve.

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy pink saturday, thanks for sharing!!! have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer,

    Thank you for the visit to my blog. I am enjoying your pink cuteness today. Happy Pink Saturday! I look forward to becoming a regular fixture of this exciting event.

    Fairy magic to you!
    ~Kitty Kellie
    The Artful Paper Doll

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Pink Saturday!


    How cute!


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lily is adorable! Love your pinks - Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post! I especially love that little Miss Cupcake! *smiles* Thanks for coming by.

    Have a lovely PINK SATURDAY!
    Hugs and Blessings,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jennifer,

    I am totally digging that strawberry pocketbook. Don't you just love fruit printed fabric. I know I do, especially cherries.

    xo Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanx for stopping by,happy pink sat. your sweet miss lily is cute.
    HPS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your little pink girl is adorable. Just look at that sweet grin. She is the best pink of all.

    Happy Pink Saturday, Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of course Lily is the cutest pink! Love the journal recover and I think the purse looks terrific because I just can't sew! It's a reality I had to face in collage - I'm sewing challenged if there are more than straight lines involved.

    Everything looks perfect!
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Miss Lily is beautiful! Happy Pink Saturday ~ I hope you have a great weekend ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Pink Saturday!"Health,Wealth and Love.."
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cool pink things. I think you did a nice job on the bag. I also think your littly Lily is a cutie too. Thanks for stopping by my blog as well. Hope you had a great pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jennifer - thank you for visiting my blog. It's my first Pink Saturday - I'm looking forward to more of them.

    Your Buttercup Pattern Bag is gorgeous - Happy Pink Saturday.

    ciao for now,
    Elena :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Somerset is my favorite, too. All I want for Christmas is subscriptions! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post.
    I just participated.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your little pink girl is cute :-)
    Nice pic & post. Hope you had a great Pink Saturday

    Lots of luv,
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Jennifer! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your kind comments! I do hope you sign up for Artful Penpals . . . it's a great idea and will be so much fun!

    Wonderful pink projects, but that little cupcake is the cutest! LOL!! You must be one happy mommy!

    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Jennifer! LOVE the raspberry purse!!.. but Miss Lilly really does steal the show, doesn't she!.. (If you do try the donuts, let me know, and I'll be glad to help if you need!) Happy Pink Saturday and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Little Lily is so sweet and adorable! Your pink choices are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I do so love the cupcake shirt!! Your bag is just great!! And good job at B&N!!!
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Hugs,Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  25. Miss Lily is a real show stopper. Happy belated PS.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your Lily!!! She is just so so adorable!!!!
    Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog and have fun sewing...love handmade purses! Neat how you found some good buys and freebies too!!! x0

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy Pink Saturday. I am late for my pinky round. :-) your Lily is adorable! cutie pie!

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete