Friday, May 29, 2009

Missed Milestones!

Well I have been very bad about keeping up on my blogs. Things are so crazy right now,that I am sure I would lose my head if it wasn't attached. Well there have been some major milestones happening here.

Alina turned 10 years old on Memorial Day. I have no idea were the time went. I feel that having Alina is a huge blessing I was given. It has been fun and amazing watching her grow. It is hard at times to feel like you really are getting through to your kids. Then they turn around and do something amazing or just help out without being asked. Then you realize that you are making a difference. You are there everyday letting them know they are loved. I think that when they know who they are, they blossom right in front of you.

We didn't make a traditional cake for her birthday. She wanted Giant Cupcakes. So I got a pan. She wanted Strawberry Cake, with Strawberry frosting, and Strawberry Milkshake Oreo's crumbled on top.
It had to have Pink candles! 10 wouldn't fit on the Cupcake so we put on as many as would fit! Then she tore into the presents.



Miss Lily has hit a few milestones lately. On the 13th she turned 7 months old. She is pulling herself up to stand now. {Totally scares me half to death too.} She is so proud of herself. At first we had a few knots on the forehead from falling over and bumping her head. It didn't stop this Girl! She is a determined Child! I love that about her. I love that my girls are strong, yet they have very soft sides as well. Miss Lily's smiles light up all our days. I tell you we all try very hard to make her smile all the time. How can you not love a baby girl Giggle!!


Have A Great Day! Thanks For Stopping By. Come Back And Visit Again Very Soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how cute is this! Hope the birthday was special!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennifer!

    They grow up way to fast don't they! My daughter turned 11 in November. She is starting Junior High next year. They went to the school for a tour yesterday. When I drove by the school I seen all of the school buses from the other grade schools and it brought me to tears! I was actually crying! I didn't cry when she went to kindergarden. lol

    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete