Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Froggy Bookends! Love These!!!

I love these when I saw them. I knew that they had to be painted though. I am going to use them to wedge on either side of some Magazine organizers. That I am hoping to have done soon. I am trying to finish setting up my Craft Table that I just made out of a Kindergarten Table top and some legs. I just need to paint the table then I will post some pics of it. I just got my cork board up.

Here it is just holding up some books! Testing to see how well they work!
All Painted up! I think the Black just makes them come to life. It makes you stop and really look at the detail on the carving.

Now I just need to work on the Pear Bookends that I found at the same Yard sale as these Frog Bookends. I was thinking that I really got a nice deal. Bookends can be a bit pricey and all I did was turn something made out of just wood and gave it some WOW!
 Thanks For Stopping By For A Visit. Please Come By and Visit Again Soon!

1 comment:

  1. The bookends look fabulous. I also love the pin holder that you made out of the toothpick holder. That is a great idea.

    I saw a large wooden apple and pear at Target yesterday and thought of your bookend. Look forward to seeing what you do w/them.

    ReplyDelete