Monday, May 4, 2009

Awesome Antique Sale! Calling All GA Girls and TN Girls!

I opened my May Country Living last night. I Have had it for a few days. Last night while cleaning up I found a whole pile of Magazines that I haven't Read yet.So last night I put the glasses on and curled up with them and found out something amazing! There is a 502 mile Flea Market and Tag Sale. From Meridian, Mississippi, To Bristol, Virginia. What Fun!! It is from May 14-17.

Click on their official Logo to go to their official site for the sale. There are also places to sign-up and advertise booths for the Sale!



I am so excited about this. So I am going to pack up the sunscreen and all the kids hats and Miss Lily and her Cute bucket Hat! :) We will blog about it when we get back!



Have A Great Start to Your Week!

3 comments:

  1. that sounds absolutely amazing. have fun!
    thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like fun! Sure wish I lived close enough to do that!
    Good Luck on finding some great deals!
    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete