Monday, May 11, 2009

A Great Weekend!

I think there is nothing better than a well spent weekend. It was a nice quite lazy weekend. I got to spend time with each of the kids and got to do things just for me. Saturday we went to the Library and checked out tons of books and DVD's and spent the rest of the weekend curled up with some really good books.

I got 2 things that I had really wanted for Mother's Day! The first is this Awesome Scrabble tile pendant! I have to get a good pic of all 3 of the kids for another one. Alina and Druce are going thru this, No more pictures, phase. The pendant is from Little Blue Bird Studios on ETSY. Here is the link: http://littlebluebirdstudios.etsy.com 

The pendant has one of my favorite pictures of Miss Lily on it! So stop by and look at all the fun things she has at her ETSY store.


My second gift is this Awesome purse.I was very lucky I got Terri as a Swap partner. She so spoiled us over here. Well I really have liked her blog. She has an ETSY store. I fell in love with this purse. She does such an incredible job on them.I have gotten so many compliments on it already! Here is the link to her ETSY Store. 
So stop by her blog and store and check out all the fun things she has going on.
Here is a front view of the purse!
Here is a side view of the purse.

These are Pictures of Miss Lily on Mother's Day. We had such an amazing relaxing day and it really showed on Lily's Face! Here are just a few of the wonderful Smiles I got on Mother's Day!





Thanks For Stopping By! I hope you have an Awesome Day! Spread some Joy around by just putting on a Smile! :)

4 comments:

  1. wow I am sorry it took me so long to come by, what a great surprise to have you post about me, thank you very much.

    I love that pendant what a great idea. I just got my sophia a sterling silver id bracelet on etsy that I love to.

    Glad you had a great mothers day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennifer!

    Mom loves her angel picture you made her!!! Thanks so much again!!!

    I love the little pendant. I have been admiring one at http://twodogpond.blogspot.com/
    I just found her site about a week ago or so. You have got to take a look at them!

    For Mother's Day we went to church and afterwards we took a drive to Hawk's Nest. Went to a few antique stores up that way. It was great to go on a little road trip.

    Glad to hear that you had a great day also!

    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jennifer!

    Mom loves her angel picture you made her!!! Thanks so much again!!!

    I love your little pendant! I have been admiring one at http://twodogpond.blogspot.com/
    I just found her site about a week ago or so. You have got to take a look at them! I'm just waiting for a good picture for one for me! hehehe

    For Mother's Day we went to church and afterwards we took a drive to Hawk's Nest. Went to a few antique stores up that way. It was great to go on a little road trip.

    Glad to hear that you had a great day also!

    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pendant necklace and purse. What wonderful Mother's Day presents.

    Hope you enjoy them.

    My kiddos are hard to get pictures of too. Though I'm always trying.

    ReplyDelete