Thursday, October 15, 2009

You Gotta Love Martha!

You Gotta love what Martha Stewart and her company comes up with! This is a cool link to make a Sock Skeleton! Don't you just love that Idea? I couldn't resist posting this as soon as Martha's show was over today! She also has some amazing soup recipes. I love soup in the winter. There is nothing better than a hot bowl of soup and some crusty bread and sitting all snuggled up with a great Book!


This picture is from Martha's site. This is the sock Skeleton! So here is the Link! I am going to make some! I think they are so cute. Plus with kids around you don't have to worry about it getting broken. Martha also is dedicating all the crafts this month to Halloween Decor! So go check it out and have fun!

Thank you for stopping by!
Have A Great Day! Come back by real soon!

3 comments:

  1. Too-ooo CUTE!! I have seen one like this before on another website, but have not yet had the chance to make him!. It doesn't look like I'm going to have the time to THIS year either, as I'm in the middle of MOVING!.. UGH! Maybe next year! (0;
    ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer!
    How cute!
    Definately have to make this one.
    How do they come up with these wonderful ideas?
    Just love Martha!
    Have a great day,
    Mary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer,
    I love the sock skeleton idea, he's a cutie! :)

    I have been a very, very bad blogging friend and haven't stopped by in a long time, but that is going to change! I hope you are having a wonderful fall so far! :)

    ReplyDelete