Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday! Miss Lily!

I can not believe that it has been 1year! A year ago this beautiful little girl came into my life. It was an amazing experience. What a year it has been. I think sometimes it was just yesterday she was a newborn, then somedays it seems I can not remember a day without her. She has brightened up everyone who comes into contact with her. She has a million and one different smiles. I am sure she has a million and one to still be discovered. She is walking and getting into everything and is so curious about the world. I love that Alina and Druce love her just as much as she loves them.

Thank you Miss Lily for coming to our Family! I can not wait to celebrate more with you and see how you grow! {Not too fast!}
Thank You for stopping by! 
Have a Great Day! Best Wishes for a wonderful Day! I know that I am having one today!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Lily!! Have fun, and I hope we'll be seeing pictures of you with your 1st birthday cake! ~tina

    ReplyDelete