Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Economy's Direct Hit!


This is a freebie I got from Dover. So click on it and then right click to save the Image. About 2-3 weeks ago Matt got laid off from his job. I was having such a good outlook that maybe the Economy wasn't going to hit me directly. Mind you I wasn't being arrigant. Just the feeling of safety, that Matt's job was secure.

So now I am off on a new adventure. I am basically moving to a place that I have felt was home for me. Indiana here I come. I am going to revamp my Blogs. So look for some fun coming. I have a renewed sense of hope. I am getting close to my 100th Post, plus my Blogaversary. So I am going to have some great giveaways. So please stick around, to check out the new Adventures that my life is bringing me.
I hope that your days are full of joy and love in the days to come.
I am off to pack up. Got a new house already to move into.
Pictures and more to come!
Have A Great Day!
Thank You for stopping by!
~ Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jennifer!

    I'm so sorry to hear that your husband got laid off! Did he get another job and that is why you are moving to Indiana? I wish you the best with your move!

    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer,

    I'm sorry to hear about your husband's job. This economy has been so hard on so many.

    Sounds like you are looking forward to your move. I pray all goes well for your move and your family.

    Congrats on almost 100 posts!

    ReplyDelete