Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year, New Home, New look for the blog!

I have finally moved into my New House.I am so in Love with this house. It is so amazing. I have this beautiful wooden window seat in the Dining Room. It is original to the house. I will post pics of the inside of the house, once I get more boxes out of the way. You can't see the house thru the amount of boxes everywhere.

I wanted to wish everyone A Happy New Year. I am so excited about this year. I have a feeling it is going to be an amazing one! I have loved meeting all the New Friends that I have made thru blogging. I think that this blog has really gotten me thru this last year. I am looking forward to this next year.

My Blogaversary was yesterday. I am going to have a giveaway and celebrate my 100th post all at the same time. So please stay posted for that. Please forgive the mess and plain look of the blog right now. I am redoing all of it. I figured A New Year so I need A New Look!
Thank You for stopping by. Have a great day.Come back very soon!




3 comments:

  1. Oh Jennifer sweetie...
    Happy New Year and Congrats on the new house. I can't wait to come inside and see everything. What a great front porch. I love the steps too. They are so wide, you can have pots sitting on them. Oh I am so tickled for you sweetie.

    Congrats too on celebrating your 100th post, how exciting is that. I am thrilled for you.

    Have a beautiful day sweetie. Country hugs...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennifer!

    I'm glad to hear that you have gotten settled in!

    Is it snowing where you are at now? I'm sure if it is the kids are loving it!

    Happy New Year!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new home, your 100th post.. and best wishes for you and yours in 2010! Happy New Year! ~tina

    ReplyDelete