Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Pink Saturday Freebies!

Well it is another great Pink Saturday! I am doing something I normally wouldn't do on this blog. I am doing Image Freebies. I am very sad my only digital camera, and it was Pink, is no longer with us. I am very sad, not defeated! I am going to just have to be creative about my posts!                                                                                   

Now these Images are Freebies that I have gotten from Dover Publications. To sign up to receive free images every week follow this Link!


(Click on any of the images to see a larger size, then right-click to save)

I thought these were beautiful and charming bits of Pink to share. I have to say Thank You to Beverly! She hosts this Pink Day! So go visit her blog and check out all the other lovely Pink blogs out there!

Thank You for stopping by! I hope your day is Wonderful and full of Pink!!

Have A Great Day!

11 comments:

  1. what a lovely gift happy pink saturday hope you get a new camera soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday, Jennifer! The freebies are very cute! Enjoy your weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ HAPPY PINK SATURDAY ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are lovely images. Happy pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the images. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer!
    Happy Pink Saturday. Thanks for sharing this pink post with me. I love the graphics. They are just beautiful. I especially love the box with roses draped all over it, and the beautiful bow on top. Thanks for sharing. Please stop by and let me share my pink post with you. Country hugs sweetie, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. When the blossoms of summer begin to fade we can always count on Pink Saturday to bring a smile to our faces and to remind us that somewhere there are pastels and pretty things.

    Thanks so much for sharing this week. I wish you sunshine and lollipops today and always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Pink Saturday!

    I am so sorry about your camera. I do thank you for the wonderful image link. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love being offered gorgeous graphics, thankyou so much, it's like everyone receiving a giveaway, very generous, Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, fun! I'm going to sign up right now! I hope you get a replacement camera soon. How else can we watch your little ones grow?

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry to hear your camera "died" - big commiserations.

    The Dover prints are adorable - thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday (on Tuesday... I'm still visiting everyone...)

    ReplyDelete