Thursday, September 10, 2009

Summer Tag Swap!!

I have been participating in a great Tag Swap! It is hosted by Jenny at Lipstick and Laundry. Jenny has such a Fun blog. Go check her out and she what fun she is up to.

We were broken up into a group of 4. This was so much fun and crazy for me. I had to pack and move very quick. So it put me a bit behind in doing my tags. I finally got them done. I love all the tags I got in return. It is so cool to see how when given a set of ideas how everyone creates things so differently. This Swap was for July, August, and September.

My first Tag Partner who was in my last Tag Swap is Katie Dial. She has a great blog. You need to go check out what she is up to.
My next Swap Partner was Laura. She has a fun blog, you have to go check her blog out.
My last Swap Partner was Shelly. She really did some fun tags. I love how every tag is different.
These are the tags that I created this time around. I tried to think of something that reminded me of the month. Then I tried to create a tag that would fit the month.
I have really enjoyed doing these Tags and Swapping them. If you are interested in Participating, Contact Jenny at her blog. It has really been a lot of fun.
Thank You for stopping by!
Have A Great Day!

2 comments:

  1. ALL of those tags are super cute! I can't believe how creative and talented you all are. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags - what talent!!!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comment and it was great finding yours as well!

    Blessings,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete