Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New Recession Spending!!

We out grew our old Dinner Table.It only sat 4 People at a time. I didn't have any money and I needed to get a new Table. There is a used Furniture Store. They Buy, Sell and Trade. Well I have noticed it is better to trade you get more for your money on a trade.

{This is the Table we traded}
{We recovered the chairs so that way the Trade was a better Value.}
This is my Fabulous New/Used Table! I am so In Love, Love, with this table. It is Traditional with a Modern Feel to it! The Chairs are beautiful and really heavy and Sturdy. Which is so in need with Kids!! :)
These are the cool chairs. I love the tops of the chairs. I Love the spindles.

I think that in today's economic times it pays off to use alternative forms of buying things. It never hurts to ask about trading. Well I am glad that I was able to get exactly what I want!
Thanks for Stopping By! Come back to visit soon.

4 comments:

  1. It is nice that you have so many options about things like that where you live! Not many options around here. Your first table was beautiful and your second table is beautiful! That would be hard for me to pick between the two!

    We bought our dining room table at Sams Club a couple of years ago. We bought 6 chairs to go with it but it can seat up to 10 if we put the other leaf in it! The dining room is where I have my daughters birthday parties, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter and any time we have company over for dinner. I just love having a dining room! When we built our house I told my husband I didn't need the extra living room that no one ever sits in that I wanted a party room aka the dining room! lol

    Hope you are having a great week!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed! We could use a new table too. I'll have to see if there are any places like that around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome deal!! Looks great!!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great table and chairs set!

    ReplyDelete