Monday, May 17, 2010

Easy Frame Wall Project!

I have to really start out this post with an apology. I am so sorry that I have been absent. I am sorry that I haven't gotten back to people in a timely manner. I have been sick and still trying to get my house settled. I will say I do have good news. Matt got a Great job here in Indianapolis. He loves it and the plus is that he is making more than he did with his old company. That was a very nice blessing. So now that things have settled a bit around here. I wanted to show you some of the projects I have done. I am hoping here in a month to give a tour of the rooms I have finished in the house.


This frame project is over my TV. I didn't include the TV in it or the buffet it is sitting on. I am saving that for when I finish transforming the buffet. These frames I purchased at Walmart for just $3 a piece. I had the wooden wood "Family" already. So this only cost me $9 total! That is always good for my pocket.

Close-up of the frame. I took and Sepia toned a few of the kids pictures from different ages.
Here it is all done. The funny thing is that it really isn't crooked as it appears in the picture. This house is old and has plaster walls and the wall seems to be curved or something on that end. It is kinda funny. Well I thought it was something very simple to do and share.

Miss Lily on the 13th of this month turned 19 months old! Where does the time go? Well I haven't been feeling very well. I have been bed ridden alot lately. I really don't say much about my health. There really is nothing that can be done. Plus there is always someone else who is worse than I am. Well my point behind my ramblings is that Miss Lily has been having fun sitting in bed with me! Mommy's company! I have been doing alot of reading and other things to pass the time. Well Miss Lily thought she would do the same. She kept taking my Lap desk so I gave her one of her own to use. Then Miss Lily decided she had to read too! Then Miss Lily decided she had to read what I was reading!


Miss Lily with her lap desk books and her bottle!


Reading Mommy's book!

I thought It was the cutest thing! I guess I am starting her young in mixed media magazines! Well at lest she wants to read and loves to just look at beautiful pictures!
Thank You for stopping by!
Have A Great Day! Stop back by soon.

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer,
    I got the swap package today and OH MY!!!!! You truelly made my day so special!!!!!
    It is like every item was especially chosen for ME!!!!!!
    Perfect!!!!!
    I haven't been blogging very much myself. I really would like to read more blogs again and post on mine!!
    I must admit I am a facebook addict!!
    I just wanted to say thank you so much for everything and I am so happy I won!!!!!!
    Love,
    Jenn~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see you again. I'm sorry you've been under the weather. Can we do anything for you? Let me know.

    love you,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete