Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Playing with the Girls!

I thought it was so cute today. Druce was asleep and the Girls wanted to play with Skippy! Lily is walking around holding onto things really well now. Skippy has grown too. I love how well they were playing together. Skippy kept licking Lily in the face and then running off. Of Course she was giggling so hard! It was the sweetest thing. I just had to share, it seemed like a shame to keep it all to myself!
Lily coming to me after she was totally done with the dog!


A full picture of her standing! :) I am proud. After this picture was taken she fell over. At least I got the shot!
Thanks for stopping by and visiting for a bit!
Have A Great Day!


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jennifer,
    Sweet pictures! They are having a lot of fun with Skippy. Lily will be running all over the place before too long. You have a beautiful family. I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week. Vicki

    ReplyDelete