Thursday, August 13, 2009

Miss Lily is 10 Months Old!

I know that lately my posts have been about the kids. I had to post that Miss Lily is 10 months old today! I love being able to have this as a memory looking back. She has changed so much. She is such a sweet and fun spirited child. She laughs all the time. {Although as I am posting this she is tired and fighting sleep} Figures that they know your talking about them and how cute they are, and they prove you wrong!!
I can't imagine it without this wonderful little Girl! Her brother and sister think she hangs the Moon. Lily feels the same way about them. I really don't take any credit for how my kids are. I swear they are these wonderful little people in spite of their Crazy Mom!! All kidding aside, I feel lucky everyday to have my children in my life everyday!

Thank You for stopping by!
Have A Great Day!

3 comments:

  1. Happy 10 month birthday to your little one. Fun age.

    I often wonder how my kiddos make it though life w/a crazy mom like me. :)

    How wonderful that she is such a happy little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenifer, Miss Lily is just beautiful. Children are such a joy. Thank you for sharing. I would also like to thank you for the prayers for Amy. We have been really fortunate. Amy first got cancer at the age of 10, and this was an almost 6 year battle. They gave her 2 months to live then, and here she is 4 cancers later, and 33 years of age, and still alive. She has had a rough road with not much of anything but cancer, chemo, radiation and more drugs. A very sad life. She was home schooled because of her health. She has nver known love, because she was afraid to share that side of herself to anyone. It has been really hard for all of us. Thank you again my friend. I so appreciate each and every prayer. Country hugs darling, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 10 month birthday to Miss Lily! She just gets cuter every day and she is so lucky to have such loving siblings!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete