Thursday, April 11, 2013

Free Printable!

I have been busy this week. I just got back from St. Louis. I went to the Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Convention.

It was so much fun! I learned alot and shopped alot and made new friends! That made it an amazing trip.

This was the bag you could purchase. $3 for the bag by itself, I got the $12 bag loaded with all kinds of goodies in it!!!
I loved everything that came in the bag. It was so so cute!!!

These are a few of the things I purchased. I went to Melissa Frances' booth. She was actually there working her booth. I was totally in awe of her. I didn't do the whole pose for a pic with her. I really am just not that kind of person. But I loved all her stuff. Her blog is so fun to look at. Tons of Yummy stuff! I have to say that now that I am back, I am sure going to be putting a big order into her shop. She has these amazing houses, that I want to do too. Set them up as a Christmas village like she has way too cute.


Then one of the other people I got the pleasure of being around was Teresa @ Craft Fantastic. I made the 2 make-n-takes. They turned out so cute. It was so fun meeting so many people, and Teresa was just amazing! The product is so easy to work with. It is such a great way to make a custom gift for anyone! It is so easy to do that my 14 year old can do it.

 So I came back fully inspired and ready to create! I really love Printables. I have printed off tons of things and hung them all over my house. My fav one I found on Pinterest. I have it hanging beside my bed.


I love me some Mr. Darcy!


Well my whole reason for this post is to give all you LDS members a Free Printable. I will post one that isn't so specific in a few days!

This is the Articles of Faith:





I hope you enjoy this! Just right click on the image open in a new window. Make sure the image is full-size, then right click on the image and save picture as.


I hope you come back soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment